Junior Legal Counsel
Nexpay - electronic money institution, which is one of the fastest-growing Fintech companies in the Baltics providing a premium payments service for the digital businesses and individuals (www.paynexpay.com). Since 2017 we have already managed to open more than 600 business accounts and transfer more than 5bn.
With offices in Vilnius and Riga, the team is rapidly growing and we are looking for new team members. Working here, you will be part of a dynamic mix of people with different backgrounds, skills, experiences, and passionate minds.
As the Junior Legal Counsel, You Will:
- Work with legal documents, assist Legal Counsel and work with state institutions.
- Preparation and review of legal documents
- Provide legal advice to colleagues and clients within the scope of your competence Cooperation with state institutions
- Examine legal issues related to the company and Fintech
- Assist day by day to Legal counsel and much more that will allow you to raise your competence in Fintech.
- 1+ years of experience in AML, preferably Transaction Monitoring field
- Performing quality investigations on customers’ financial behavior that might be identified as money laundering, terrorist financing, or tax evasion
- Understanding of Lithuanian and European regulations related to ML&TF risks
- Experience with third party tools (LexisNexis, Worldcheck, Ondato, etc.)
- Attention to detail, organized approach, and strong problem solving/facilitation abilities Willing to gain knowledge on a variety of business profiles and structures
- Previous knowledge in conducting transaction analysis and monitoring reviews, deep investigations, and reporting suspicious activity related to money laundering and terrorist financing (SAR/STR filings), including wires and other unusual activities
- A team player while being able to perform assigned duties on your own
- Strong work organization and multi-tasking skills
- Permit to live and work in EU countries
- Previous work experience in a FinTech company would be an advantage
- Gross salary from 1010 to 1569 EUR based on experience
- A unique opportunity to participate in creating a globally relevant company in the Fintech market
- Unique experience working in an international group of companies
- Health insurance
- Equity options
- Partial remote flexibility
- Training and development programs
- Great opportunity to work with Fintech professionals
- We offer an opportunity to grow and improve your legal knowledge
- Excellent office environment with a view of Gediminas Tower, healthy snacks, and team brunches
If you are interested, please send your CV [email protected]