from 2800 EUR/month
Nexpay is one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in the Baltics providing banking services for digital businesses. Since 2017 we have opened more than 600 business accounts and our clients have transacted more than €7bn.
With offices in Riga and Vilnius, the team is rapidly growing and we are looking for an AML Team Lead to join our team in Vilnius. Working here, you will be part of a dynamic mix of people with different backgrounds, skills, experiences, and passionate minds.
Our goal is to build the strongest compliance team in the Baltics - be a part of our success story by joining Nexpay! 🚀
As an AML Team Lead in this role, you will:
- Manage a team of highly experienced professionals, dedicate tasks efficiently and support your team by working hands-on on outstanding cases as well
- Set and track goals and KPIs, monitor performance
- Engage with key stakeholders and work cooperatively to present, create, develop and/or implement suggestions and recommendations regarding best AML practices, policies and procedures
- Help define and clearly communicate objectives and key results for the AML Operations team
- Coach and mentor fellow members of the team to support them
- Contribute to building AML/CTF compliance culture in Nexpay
- Proactively identify, make decisions and consult team in more complex and/or suspicious cases
- Work with international customers from various jurisdictions
- Be part of a group of highly skilled employees all dedicated to preventing financial crime
What we’re looking for:
- 3-4 years of experience in AML in the financial sector
- Strong knowledge of AML/CFT laws and regulations
- Experience in developing, implementing and enforcing AML processes and policies
- Team management experience, ability to organize and prioritize tasks and lead effectively
- Proven ability to set targets and KPIs
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Hands-on mentality, willingness to take an active role in AML team and company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Gross salary starting from EUR 2800,00 per month based on qualifications and experience;
- Private health insurance
- Equity options
- Hybrid work model
- Opportunity for personal & professional growth while creating a globally relevant company in the fintech market
- More days off: 4 additional sick-days paid by company
- Excellent office environment with a view of Gediminas Tower
- Free delicious coffee, tea, snacks & fruits and monthly brunches in the office with the team.
Only selected candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
If you would like to see more about Nexpay office life & culture – we invite you to check our LinkedIn page: www.linkedin.com/company/paynexpay/
All other career opportunities can be found here: www.paynexpay.recruitee.com/. If you did not find a suitable position among current job openings, please send your resume to [email protected] for future opportunities at Nexpay.
Important information: by submitting your CV and other personal data, you consent that Nexpay, UAB (304708124, Sporto g. 7A, Vilnius), would process your personal data in regards to recruitment process. You can revoke your consent by contacting [email protected]