Nexpay is one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in the Baltics providing banking services for digital businesses. Since 2017 we have opened more than 600 business accounts and our clients have transacted more than €7bn.
With offices in Riga and Vilnius, the team is rapidly growing and we are looking for a Senior AML Officer specializing in either ODD or Transaction Monitoring to join our team in Vilnius. Working here, you will be part of a dynamic mix of people with different backgrounds, skills, experiences, and passionate minds.
Our goal is to build the strongest compliance team in the Baltics - be a part of our success story by joining Nexpay!🚀
As a Senior AML Specialist in this role, you will:
- Perform KYC/Ongoing Due Diligence/Transaction Monitoring in order to meet AML requirements
- Analyze and assess AML/ CTF (Counter-Terrorist Financing) related risks
- Ensure quality communication with clients and other business units
- Take ownership of process/ improvements related tasks within the team/ department
- Brief and report to senior management on AML internal policies and procedures
- Constantly review and improve operational documentation (manuals/checklists/etc.)
- Conduct researches, gather data and record evidence from internal systems, the internet, commercial databases and enquiry with customers.
- Support and advise your colleagues in other departments regarding AML related issues and give feedback.
- Complete other AML/CFT related duties when required.
- Show high motivation and ownership of tasks within the team/department/company.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in AML/ODD/KYC/TM or similar area
- Excellent analytical skills and high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluent English in both speaking and writing
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and make decisions
- Performance-driven attitude, eager to grow and learn
- Understanding of Lithuania and European regulation related to ML&TF risks
- Experience with third party tools (LexisNexis, Worldcheck, Ondato, etc.)
- Understanding/experience with crypto would be a huge advantage
- Previous experience in a FinTech company would be considered a plus too.
- Gross salary starting from EUR 2500,00 per month based on qualifications and experience
- Private health insurance
- Equity options
- Hybrid work model
- Opportunity for personal & professional growth while creating a globally relevant company in the fintech market
- More days off: 4 additional sick-days paid by company
- Excellent office environment with a view of Gediminas Tower
- Free delicious coffee, tea, snacks & fruits and monthly brunches in the office with the team.
Only selected candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
If you would like to see more about Nexpay office life & culture – we invite you to check our LinkedIn page: www.linkedin.com/company/paynexpay/
All other career opportunities can be found here: www.paynexpay.recruitee.com/. If you did not find a suitable position among current job openings, please send your resume to [email protected] for future opportunities at Nexpay.
Important information: by submitting your CV and other personal data, you consent that Nexpay, UAB (304708124, Sporto g. 7A, Vilnius), would process your personal data in regards to the recruitment process. You can revoke your consent by contacting [email protected].