Senior Compliance Officer
Nexpay is one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in the Baltics providing banking services for digital businesses. Since 2017 we have opened more than 600 business accounts and our clients have transacted more than €5bn.
With offices in Riga and Vilnius, the team is rapidly growing and we are looking for new team members. Working here, you will be part of a dynamic mix of people with different backgrounds, skills, experiences, and passionate minds./p>
As Senior Compliance Officer, You Will
- Manage day-to-day operations of the compliance function with a particular focus on financial crime prevention and regulations compliance;
- Work closely with Chief Compliance Officer and MLRO across all areas of compliance (incl. conducting compliance risk assessments, developing risk management strategies, implementing and maintaining various compliance processes and supporting policies (e.g. AML/CTF, Complaints Handling, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Conflict of Interest);
- Work closely with the Chief Compliance Officer in developing regular monitoring procedures and practices to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal systems of control and measures implemented ;
- Work closely with other teams (e.g. Product and Commercial Teams) to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Provide day-to-day support and guidance to other business functions on issues around compliance and regulation;
- Liaise with other teams to collect and analyse data for regulatory reporting and other business needs;
- Ensuring high quality deliveries and stakeholders’ management.
- University degree in law;
- 4+ years of experience in compliance, legal or risk management focused roles;
- Professional experience in the financial sector, law firm or a regulatory body (e.g. Bank of Lithuania);
- Knowledge of European and Lithuanian compliance, AML and KYC regulations;
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to explain complicated matters in an easy way;
- An innovative and solution-oriented mindset;
- Attention to detail with strong work organization and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Lithuanian.
- Gross salary between EUR 3600 and EUR 4100 per month based on qualification and experience;
- Equity compensation;
- Health insurance;
- Partial remote flexibility;
- Additional paid sick-leave days (4);
- Experience in the cutting edge fintech industry;
- Opportunities to grow in the company.
If you are interested, please send your CV [email protected]