Nexpay is one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in the Baltics providing a premium payments service for the digital assets industry (www.paynexpay.com).
With offices in Vilnius and Riga, the team is rapidly growing and we are looking for new team members. Working here, you will be part of a dynamic mix of people with different backgrounds, skills, experiences, and passionate minds.
As an Account Manager you will:
You will be responsible to include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationship with clients.
- To recognize customer needs, create offers with unique selling points, negotiate service terms and conditions;
- To advise our customers regarding products and services;
- To achieve the set sales targets and establish sustainable customer relations;
- To maintain and update the client database.
- Act as a single point of contact for the merchant and facilitate dialogue between them and the different departments in finance, compliance, operations, marketing.
- Responsible for welcoming customers, clarifying customer needs, assisting with onboarding, and providing service according to Nexpay customer service standards and procedures;
- Anticipate client needs, the challenges they face, and work with the internal team to develop action plans for addressing issues and ideas that drive innovation and best practices
- Passion for providing the best client experience;
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to persuade and voice your opinion;
- Dedicated, motivated, and confident personality driven by personal achievements and accomplishments;
- Previous experience in practical sales and/or consulting in the B2B sector;
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Results-driven, eager to beat targets
- Ability to prioritize own workload and work with minimum supervision
- To be able to challenge established norms and proactively seek improvements and better solutions
- 1+ years’ experience preferably within a regulated entity in a similar role in a banking, payments
- Higher education: Business management, Economy, or other would be an advantage
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to convey complex information in a clear, understandable way for the audience
- Fluency in English. Other languages are seen as an advantage
- Gross salary between 2100 EUR and 2600 EUR per month based on qualification
- A unique opportunity to participate in creating a globally relevant company in the fintech market
- Health insurance
- Equity options
- Partial remote flexibility
- Training and development programs
If you are interested, please send your CV [email protected]