Digital Marketing Manager
Nexpay is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Baltics providing a premium banking service for the digital assets industry (www.paynexpay.com).
With offices in Riga and Vilnius the team is rapidly growing and we are looking for new team members. Working here, you will be part of a dynamic mix of people with different backgrounds, skills, experiences and passionate minds.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, You will:
You will work with stakeholders and users across the organization to identify opportunities, articulate and prioritize leads and opportunities, and propose or design deliverable solutions that help make the strategy a reality. You will measure outcomes of the sales and marketing processes you drive and identify any blockers to success. You will drive the acquisition and retention of customers.
- Driving engagement through events, marketing collateral and website content.
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of products and propositions.
- Scaling and automating the growth processes.
- Develop and deploy metrics and frameworks for analysis across all portions of the funnel including acquisition channels, engagement, and retention.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders from the sales and product teams to develop and maintain reporting for actionable metrics for all new features and products.
What we expect from you
- Experience of working as a Digital Marketing Manager (or similar), scaling technology projects/products with highly satisfied sponsors and end users, having achieved tangible results, created value, and delivered business outcomes.
- You are motivated by being the catalyst for digital product growth.
- You enjoy working with diverse stakeholders to build trusting relationships that leverage your interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are curious and relish the opportunity to deliver products and solutions that hit the sweet spot between competing or ambiguous demands.
- You have critical attention to detail and an ability to effectively balance big-picture strategic work with execution.
- Experience with user experience design would be a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO factors and algorithm updates.
- Experience in a high-growth company i.e. a start-up, scale-up would be a plus.
- To work with professionals of the field in start-up environment
- A unique opportunity to work in the booming fintech industry
- A high level of flexibility
- Gross salary 2800-4000 Eur. We are open to discuss salary based on your skills and competencies.
- Equity compensation
- Health insurance
- Partial remote flexibility
- Training and development programs
- Parking spot in the center of Vilnius
If you are interested, please send your CV [email protected]