Head of Sales
Nexpay is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Baltics providing a premium banking service for the digital assets industry (www.paynexpay.com).
With offices in Riga and Vilnius the team is rapidly growing and we are looking for new team members. Working here, you will be part of a dynamic mix of people with different backgrounds, skills, experiences and passionate minds.
You must be an experienced sales manager with background of banking, fintech or IT. You will be responsible to formulate the sales strategy, build the sales team to produce results in line with company ambitions. If you have worked with scaling start-ups that will be an added advantage.
- Take ownership of the complete sales efforts (B2B primarily)
- Monetization of existing business clients
- Manage and develop referral agent network
- Develop new sales verticals
- High level direct sales to key industry players
- Building of a sales organization within 6-12 months based on business growth speed
- Help the CEO with all kinds of business development task/project as they come by
- Assist in product development strategic decisions based on B2B client insights
- Coordinate PR agency work
- Schedule, organize and execute (in-person) industry events participation
What we expect from you
- +3 years of experience start-up B2B sales preferably fintech
- +3 years of experience product sales or financial services sales
- Excellent negotiation skills to secure profitable contracts.
- Strong and reliable sales methodology to plan and develop sales.
- Strong will and confident approach and positive approach.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, relentlessness, ability to see the entire picture and willingness to listen to other opinions;
- Analytical mindset and approach to problem solving;
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English.
- Strong commercial acumen and business planning skills.
- To work with professionals of the field in start-up environment
- A unique opportunity to work in the booming fintech industry
- A high level of flexibility
- Salary range 3000-4500 Eur. We are open to discuss salary based on your skills and competencies.
- Equity compensation
- Health insurance
- Partial remote flexibility
- Training and development programs
- Parking spot in the center of Vilnius
If you are interested, please send your CV [email protected]