Information Security Officer
Nexpay is one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in the Baltics providing a premium payments service for the digital assets industry (www.paynexpay.com).
With offices in Vilnius and Riga, the team is rapidly growing and we are looking for new team members. Working here, you will be part of a dynamic mix of people with different backgrounds, skills, experiences, and passionate minds.
As Information Security Officer You Will Be
The main person who will design, develop and champion information security processes across the organization. Also, You will be educating all teams about security software and best practices for information security. Establish Information Security Policies, ensure their monitoring and regular updates.
- Building up and executing Security Strategy and ensuring monitoring and regular updates of the procedures according to the strategy.
- Assess, maintain, review and improve processes and procedures related to ISMS.
- Support our compliance efforts towards leading industry standards (ISO27001, SOC2, GDPR, PCI DSS).
- Proactively monitor our compliance with information security requirements by designing a due diligence process & execute information security benchmarking activities.
- Align the security of business systems and data to ensure it meets the business needs through insightful reporting, transparency, and governance.
- Performing risk assessments on the IT solutions (infrastructure and applications).
- Documenting the security risk management system and keeping it up to date.
- Documenting any security breaches, assessing their damage, and creating an action plan to avoid them in the future.
- Perform (technical) risk assessments on the IT solutions (infrastructure and applications) the company is planning to use or uses.
- Consult management team for implementing security solutions.
- Assist with the overall business technology planning, provide knowledge and future vision of technology and systems.
- Strong motivation and driving force for the independent 'hands-on' implementation;
- You have the necessary self-discipline to define your own job and planning;
- You are flexible, proactive, structured, and quality-oriented.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in information security roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field is required.
- Knowledge of the ICT regulatory framework.
- Experience in designing policies and procedures.
- Experience with regulatory audit/review.
- Ability to work autonomously and to take an initiative.
- Curious, analytic, and creative mindset.
- Experience in payment services or virtual assets - an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Experience in IT risk analysis or IT infrastructure architecture, auditing and/or information security practices;
- Experience with and knowledge of regulatory compliance and best practices, such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, COBIT, SOX, GDPR would be considered as a huge plus;
- Experience in the payments security/fintech environment will be considered a huge plus.
- Gross salary between 2500 EUR and 3500 EUR per month based on qualification
- A unique opportunity to participate in creating a globally relevant company in the fintech market
- Health insurance
- Equity options
- Partial remote flexibility
- Training and development programs
- Parking spot in the centre of Vilnius
If you are interested, please send your CV [email protected]