Nexpay is one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in the Baltics providing a premium payments service for the digital assets industry (www.paynexpay.com).
With offices in Vilnius and Riga, the team is rapidly growing and we are looking for new team members. Working here, you will be part of a dynamic mix of people with different backgrounds, skills, experiences, and passionate minds.
As Internal Auditor You Will have
To provide quality audit services through providing consultation on enterprise-wide projects. Internal Auditor evaluates the adequacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of the systems of control within the company and the quality of ongoing operations.
- Deliver a high-quality audit service.
- Develop and implement effective audit techniques and procedures and utilize documentation skills that adequately support audit findings within a timely manner.
- Evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of more complex procedures and internal controls within the assigned corporate or compliance area, using appropriate audit skills, techniques, and judgment.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results in well-written Audit Reports, document audit process.
- Contribute to the improvement of risk assessment, control effectiveness of the company.
- Determining internal audit scope and developing strategic and annual audit plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years internal auditing or comparable work-related experience.
- Thorough knowledge of bank policies, procedures, and practices in the areas assigned.
- Strong knowledge in a specific area(s) such as compliance, Information Systems Technology, Financial/Accounting, Operations, etc.
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve complex issues quickly with logic and reasoning.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision on audit assignments, determining when to act independently and when to refer situations to superiors.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues to companies management, both orally and in writing, in an accurate well-organized, logical manner to effect action.
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian.
- Gross salary between 3500 EUR and 4500 EUR per month based on qualification.
- A unique opportunity to participate in creating a globally relevant company in the fintech market.
- Health insurance.
- Equity options.
- Partial remote flexibility.
- Training and development programs.
- Parking spot in the centre of Vilnius.
If you are interested, please send your CV [email protected]