Junior AML Officer
Nexpay is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the Baltics providing a premium payments service for the digital assets industry (www.paynexpay.com).
With offices in Vilnius and Riga, the team is rapidly growing, and we are looking for new team members. Working here, you will be part of a dynamic mix of people with different backgrounds, skills, experiences, and passionate minds.
As Junior AML Officer You Will Be
Part of the Nexpay onboarding team. This position will undertake the customer onboarding process to ensure that appropriate Know Your Client (KYC) requirements and other due diligence information are obtained and maintained in accordance with internal and regulatory standards. The AML Officer is the first point of contact to our customers, which requires a high degree of service mentality, integrity, and precision.
- Performing onboarding and customer due diligence process.
- Collect KYC documentation (including entity corporate documentation), information, and due diligence research for new and existing clients.
- Maintain detailed tracking of KYC file status and other customer record activities to ensure completion within required timeframes.
- Analyze the nature of the business of new potential clients and identify potential AML/CTF risk within the businesses.
- Excellent analytical skills and high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Can work under little or no supervision maintaining the quality of your work.
- You are pro-active, goal-oriented, and eager to learn and develop your professional skills.
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with certain levels of the unknown.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Strong problem-solving mindset.
- High sense of responsibility.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in KYC/AML.
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (experience applying it in practice would be considered as an advantage).
- Experience in the fintech industry would be an advantage.
- Experience in Customer Service Management would be an advantage.
- Higher education in Law, Economics, or Finance would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English. Other languages are seen as an advantage.
- Gross salary between 1600 EUR and 1950 EUR per month based on qualification.
- A unique opportunity to participate in creating a globally relevant company in the fintech market.
- Health insurance.
- Equity options.
- Partial remote flexibility.
- Training and development programs.
- Parking spot in the centre of Vilnius.
If you are interested, please send your CV [email protected]