Nexpay is one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in the Baltics providing a premium payments service for the digital assets industry (www.paynexpay.com). With offices in Vilnius and Riga, the team is rapidly growing and we are looking for new team members. Working here, you will be part of a dynamic mix of people with different backgrounds, skills, experiences, and passionate minds.
As the System Administrator, You Will
- Monitor and maintain business critical application environments, ensure that our systems are running healthy, stable and following best practices
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Deploy new servers (HW, VM) and services
- Propose design, implement configurations, and maintains systems security via appropriate data and configuration standards
- Assist and support our users and development team
- Take part in incident detection, response and remediation
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively troubleshoot technical problems in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices/procedures and critical thinking skillset
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Good knowledge about networking (routing, VPN, firewall)
- Good knowledge of database administration (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Solid experience with Linux, including writing scripts
- Knowledge about virtualization on-premises and in the cloud
- Experience with provisioning and configuration management tools (Ansible) would be an advantage
- At least brief understanding of continuous integration (Jenkins), source control (Git) would be an advantage
- At least brief experience with container-based technologies would be an advantage
- Gross salary starting 2500 EUR per month based on qualification and experience
- A unique opportunity to participate in creating a globally relevant company in the fintech market.
- Health insurance
- Equity options.
- Partial remote flexibility.
- Training and development programs.
If you are interested, please send your CV [email protected]