from 4000 EUR/month
Nexpay is one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in the Baltics providing banking services for digital businesses. Since 2017 we have opened more than 600 business accounts and our clients have transacted more than €7bn.
With offices in Riga and Vilnius, the team is rapidly growing and we are looking for MLRO to join our team in Vilnius. Working here, you will be part of a dynamic mix of people with different backgrounds, skills, experiences, and passionate minds.
Our goal is to build the strongest compliance team in the Baltics - be a part of our success story by joining Nexpay! 🚀
In this role, you'll get to:
- Undertake research and investigation of complex AML scenarios, identify trends, patterns, suggest mitigation actions
- Assist management in developing and maintaining an effective AML/CTF compliance culture
- Ensure efficient KPI and OKR usage of MLRO team
- Assess the appropriateness of AML/CFT related controls (transaction monitoring scenarios, customer risk scoring, EDD/ODD processes, etc.)
- Act as a contact person for local authorities, including but not limited to the Financial Crime Investigation Service (FIU); attending relevant trainings and meetings
- Own the escalations management and risk reporting procedures, undertaking root causes analysis
- Review high risk clients, suspicious activity reports, and other non-standard cases requiring expert attention
- Develop, implement and monitor internal AML training programs
What we're looking for:
- Previous work experience as MLRO at least 2 years
- Profound knowledge of AML/ CFT regulations
- Strong investigation and suspicious activity identification skills
- Strong experience in SAR reporting
- Strategic mind-set
- High ethical standards, strong sense of responsibility and commitment to results
- Developed time planning and organizational skills
- Strong track record
- Fluent English and Lithuanian language skills (spoken and written)
- Gross salary starting from EUR 4000,00 based on qualifications and experience
- Private health insurance
- Equity options
- Hybrid work model
- Opportunity for personal & professional growth while creating a globally relevant company in the fintech market
- More days off: 4 additional sick-days paid by company
- Excellent office environment with a view of Gediminas Tower
- Free delicious coffee, tea, snacks & fruits and monthly brunches in the office with the team.
Only selected candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
If you would like to see more about Nexpay office life & culture – we invite you to check our LinkedIn page: www.linkedin.com/company/paynexpay/
All other career opportunities can be found here: www.paynexpay.recruitee.com/. If you did not find a suitable position among current job openings, please send your resume to [email protected] for future opportunities at Nexpay.
Important information: by submitting your CV and other personal data, you consent that Nexpay, UAB (304708124, Sporto g. 7A, Vilnius), would process your personal data in regards to recruitment process. You can revoke your consent by contacting [email protected]